HAMMERHEADS DIVE CLUB & SCUBA SQUAD KIDS CLUB
Hammerheads Dive Club
Hammerheads Dive Club, Virginia Beach’s most active and social dive club! Hammerheads Dive Club meets monthly, has a private FaceBook group for interaction with other divers and has frequent dives and activities.
- First Wednesday of every month at 7pm at Lynnhaven Dive Center
- Check facebook page for updates/any changes to schedule
- Meetings are BYOB and apps or food to share
- Frequent guest speakers and monthly topics (past presenters have included Discovery of the U-boat with John Chatterton, VA Aquarium Stranding Team, Sidemount diving with Pete Nawrocky, Dive Reports on travel destinations, Local Wreck discovery stories, Clean the Bay Day, and more)
- Meet new dive buddies and swap dive stories!
- Open to members and those interested in becoming a future member
- $50 annual membership fee
- Includes annual Hammerheads Dive Club T-shirt ($20 Value)
- Hammerheads Club Card
- 5 Free Air Fills – ($40 Value)
- Occasional special events/early sales at LDC
- Education and Fun with Dive Buddies ($Priceless)
LDC SCUBA SQUAD
ATTENTION ALL SCUBA CAMP AND SCUBA RANGER GRADUATES
The LDC SCUBA Squad is a monthly dive club with in-pool challenges for our Scuba Rangers and Scuba Jammers graduates. Most meetings are on the third Sunday of every month. Our Scuba Rangers group, 7-10 year olds, will usually meet separately from our Scuba Jammers group, 11-17 years old.
These meetings will keep the Scuba Squad up to date with their skills, practice challenges, and provide them something they can add to their college applications, eco and ocean training mixed into the curriculum.
- $50 annual membership fee
- SCUBA Squad Club card
- Two monthly pool challenges for the year, $25 for each additional pool challenge
- SCUBA Friends for Life ($Priceless)
- Talk to Greg Curry, LDC SCUBA CAMP Director, about the super FUN Monthly SCUBA Squad Challenges
- Find out what the annual Labor Day ‘SCUBA JAM’ is all about
- Stephanie Mckinney, SCUBA Ranger Instructor, can answer your questions regarding 7-10 year old Ranger Specialty Programs.
Join the club and sign up for skills review and monthly challenges! See below for a fun school year calendar of monthly challenges for our SCUBA Ranger and SCUBA Camp Graduates.
Schedule of Fun!
- February 21st-
- 12-2 – Scuba Rangers – Navigation Scuba Rangers
- 2-4 – Scuba Jammers – Obstacle Course
- March 20th-
- 12-2 – Scuba Rangers – Limited Visibility Scuba Rangers
- 2-4 – Scuba Jammers – Boat
- April 18th –
- EARTH DAY – Guest Speaker
- May 15th-
- 12-2 – Scuba Rangers- TBA
- 2-4 – Scuba Jammers-TBA
- June 4 –
- Clean The Bay Day
- June 20th –
- SCUBA CAMP & ADVANCED CAMPS START
- SCUBA RANGERS AND ADVANCED SCUBA RANGERS START
- Labor Day Weekend –
- SCUBA JAM AT LAKE PHOENIX
- Spring Break and Christmas Break Opportunities –
- SCUBA RANGERS CAMP Dec 28- Dec 30th MWF
757.481.4979 – TO SIGN UP!